2021年11月25日 星期四

# The Key to Success: Grit



stratospheric: very high or great 
  • The project had proved a stratospheric success.
decimal:  a number expressed using a system of counting based on number ten
  • Three fifths expressed as a decimal is 0.6. 
grit: courage and determination despite difficulty 
  • It takes true grit to stand up to a bully.  
drop out: to stop doing something before you have completely finished
  • He dropped out of the race after two laps. 
rookie: a person who is new to an organization or an activity
  • These rookie cops don't know anything yet. 

What do you think is the key to success?

   effort, insist, think of failure as experience

沒有留言:

張貼留言

# Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?

My long-term goal are public employment or accountant. I haven't decided yet. I think I will complete my short-term goal first. My short...