2021年11月13日 星期六

# Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

 

procrastinator : someone who keeps delaying things that must be done
  • I never buy my gifts until Christmas Eve because I'm a procrastinator.
propagate : to produce a new plant from a parent plant

  • Plants need certain conditions to propagate.
epiphany : a moment when you suddenly feel that you understand, or suddenly become conscious of, something that is very important to you
  • I had a little bit of an epiphany.



This talk is about procrastinator, the person who always starts work when the deadline is approaching. The procrastinator's system consists of three characters -- Rational Decision-Maker, Instant Gratification Monkey,  Panic Monster. There's two kinds of procrastination with deadline and no deadline. And the speakers think everyone is a procrastinator.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

# Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?

My long-term goal are public employment or accountant. I haven't decided yet. I think I will complete my short-term goal first. My short...